Friday, January 7, 2011

Reducing End of Week One Weigh In

<~~~ Isn't she cute?  I will use this graphic a lot as there are not too many of pin-ups weighing them selves. 

Anyway, to the point.  I ended up loosing 5 pounds for the week, well since Monday.  Next week will be an entire week so I need to get on the ball.  I was not totally on plan, so I am lucky to have lost anything at all.

I can give a million excuses but I am a grown woman who knows how to put on my "big girl panties and deal with it", as an old boss used to say. 

But boy, what a week.  With the migraine (that is still a come and go guest in my head) and David's ER trip and hurt leg, we just never really got back on our schedule. 

Let's hope next week is uneventful and I can be satisfies with Tuna and Eggs.  YUM!!!!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment