Friday, January 28, 2011

Sambuca 360 in Plano, Texas and Profesor D

We joined a few friends Sambuca 360 in Plano, Texas last night to watch Professor D.   I used to go out to watch Professor D quiet often with a group of friends but have not been in quiet awhile and the first time David has never seen them.  While their show was still very predictable, they are the kind of band that plays a mix of today's top 40 and oldies from the 70's, 80's, and 90's, they are still fun and very danceable....and of course since you know all the words to the popular songs, you can sing along with them.
I loved Sambuca 360.  It was a bit different than the one I had been to in Addison but still very cool.  It is a super club where you can have dinner and drinks, see the show, and dance.  We ordered drinks and the artichoke stuffed with goat cheese.  OMGoodness that was good.  I enjoyed the drinks, as well.  While David stuck to his favorite, Shiner Boch, I tried a few of the more fruity drinks.  One was a bit weird but very refreshing...it was pineapple vodka and crushed cucumber.  David said it was like drinking a facial at a spa...but I enjoyed it.  The crowd was mixed with people our age (late 30s to mid 40s), some younger, some older...everyone fits in.  The drink prices are mid-range (10 to 15.00) as is the bar food.  We had a great time and plan to make this a regular stop for drinks.

 






I loved the top I wore.  Can you believe I bought it at JC Penny?  AND it was only 7.00????  I have not found anything at JC Penny in AGES.  I went in looking for a simple white cardigan, if I was to find a CASHMERE cardigan, BONUS....I did not find either a simple or cashmere cardigan ...so search continues for that...but I did score with this top, 2 nighties, and a silkie robe.  Anyway, I really like this top but think the design on the bottom is drawing too much attention to my problem area, my tummie....but it also draws attention to my butt so it is a trade off as David rather enjoys my big ole butt.  My skirt is a pencil skirt I made, shoes from my ever growing collection.  I carried a vintage clutch I picked up while thrifting.
Are my seams staight?

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment