Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cacique Semi Annual Sale

I opened my lingerie chest and found that the moths got to my finest sexy things...



Oh who am I kidding...I did not need an excuse to go shopping but....since there is a sale...

So we have seen the Victoria Secrets commercial TONS of times advertising their Semi Annual Sale but for those of us more ..eh hem..."CURVY" gals, Cacique is also having their semi annual sale.   PLUS if you remember to bring in your 25 dollar off of 75 dollar coupon, to Lane Bryant (they sent these out in the mail this week along with a coupon for a friend and a mini sales alert)...well you should be able to get quiet a few sexy things for a steal.

I am heading off to shop now...

Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. We dont have a Lane Bryant here and Nashvilles got flooded so Im forced to order online. Their bras last forever! Check their site because they often have sales!

    ReplyDelete