Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Michael's 50% off coupon this week...and 50% off Martha Stewarts Craft Products...

I love it when Michael's has their 50% off coupons.  If there is not anything special I have been wanting I use it to save on my ATG glue refills (with coupon they come to about 5 bucks for TWO refills....it was a happy day when Michael's started selling ATG products!!!!).  I do not stockpile much when it comes to couponing, I just really have not caught on to that...BUT...I do stockpile regularly used craft and scrapbook products like cardstock, glue refills, page protectors.  I have a wonderful hobby room that is bursting at the seams thanks to these coupons LOL.

Michael's 50% off Coupon

Also...  If you buy a Martha Stewart Living or Family Circle magazine this week...there is a 50% off Martha Stewart Crafts coupon.  This is a great deal since so many of the Michael's and JoAnn coupons are excluding her products nowadays.

I have really fallen behind on my scrapbooking.  I had planned to go to the GASB Convention again this year to get my motivation going...but I skipped it.  Last year I had so much fun shopping, visiting, learning, and of course mostly SHOPPING...since I still have so many things, UNUSED, that I bought last year....I just skipped it.  I need NOTHING when it comes to scrapbooking....but there are so many cute things it is hard to say "NO" at times.

Hope you enjoy the coupons.

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment