Thursday, June 21, 2018

Grocery Clearance Center / Discount Salvage Groceries


I have been seeing blogs and posts about people shopping at "discount grocery" and "surplus grocery" stores for years and I wanted to know more.  Do I have one in my area?  After a quick search, I found one!!!


I searched for a few different terms before I came across one in my area.  Some of the search words I used included "grocery discount Dallas" and "grocery surplus Dallas".  Of course you will use your own location.

My search lead me to Grocery Clearance Center in the southern part of Dallas, Texas.  The exact address and info is:

3107 Cockrell Hill Rd.
Dallas, Texas 75236
Phone: 214-330-Food (3663)
Fax: 214-330-3653

They also have a YouTube channel, Facebook page, etc.  You can find all of their social media on their site.  

My thoughts on the store?  Well...I found some great deals.  Click on my video (at the top on this blog) for the full thoughts/review and my haul.  I think if you need a lot of staples, it would make the drive much more worth while.  I will definitely go back when I need more "stuff".

xoxoTiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment