Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Well well well....

I am so excited!!!!  I have been trying, off and on, for a few years (yes, I said "YEARS") to publish to this blog.  I even created a new one, because I could not get anything to work.  Well, I am happy to say that I figured this out.  It's rather silly, actually, the reason it was not working for me.  I will not go into logistics other than to say my blondness was working overtime. 
This little girl is growing up so fast....and I haven't shared any of our journey with you!!!


Have no fear, those who may still be around to read this ancient scroll....  I am back!!! 

My darling furbaby, Belle Starr


I thought about copying over from my other blog but will just post a link, for now.  I may copy some posts as time goes by, if they are relevant to whatever I am doing.  The blog will look A LOT like this one...I tried to make it as much like this, as possible.

ramblingsfromanoldfashionhousewife.blogspot.com

Ok, so this is an oldie but a goodie....I'm on Maggie's login and none of my recent photos are here.  I got so excited, I didn't change to my login.


xoxo Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment