Tuesday, March 1, 2011

eBay Listings Grand Opening....

I have been busy today listing some items on eBay.  I have several items of plus size clothing and ladies clothing listed and will be adding more through out the week.  Most of the things, so far, are classic styles from my own wardrobe.  If this goes well I will branch out with reselling from varius sources.  I hope this works out so I can earn some extra money.  Being a housewife is very rewarding but it does not pay in hard earned cash.  I would love to be able to save up some money for various things and it would be great if I could combine my LOVE LOVE LOVE for shopping with earning some pin money.

Here are some things I have listed.


Size 22 / 24 Venezia Top

Size 24 Dress

Size 22 Capris

size 24 Merona Skirt

size 2x Bentley Skirt

Size 22 / 24 Venezia Top    

These are just a sampleing of what is up for bid on eBay.  Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

My id on eBay is dfwgirliegirl

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment