Sunday, March 6, 2011

Vintage Patterns on Sale

I marked some of my vintage patterns down in Girlie Girl's Notions on Etsy.  I will also be adding a few over the next week to the shop.  I hate to get rid of them but I certainly can not keep them all, right?  The thing I love about the patterns is there are so many uses for them.  I use them for the intended use, of course, making clothing.  I also use them in scrap booking projects, altered art, decorating my sewing and craft room, greeting cards, etc etc.


This is the only child sized pattern I have.  Isn't it darling?

I love the sassy variety this one can be made.

Oh how I would LOVE to have the full skirt version of this dress...EXACTLY like pictured.

These would be perfect for the warmer weather that will surely happen soon!!!!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment