Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Labor Day Weekend!!!!

Do you have big plans this Labor Day weekend?
 
Hopefully none of us have to work!!!!
 

 
 
Are you having a cookout?


 
Is he cooking bacon on the grill?  Well, that's one way for me not to smell the house up when I cook bacon!!!!
 
Mr and Mrs Cheese-Ball Cordially Invite you to a Labor Day Cookout!!!!

or maybe a pic nic?
 
 
How about a pic nic at the beach?

 
 
Or just go to the beach to lay around...
 

 
All I know is it is HOT here in Texas so Summer will not be over for a bit.
Whatever your plans I hope you have a great and SAFE weekend. 
 
AND WHERE SUNBLOCK
 
 
Tiffany
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany! I have missed your writings, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have missed blogging but I had other things going on and my hours just got away from me. I am trying to do a little of everything...LOL

    ReplyDelete