Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Rosh Hashanah...A Sweet New Year!!!!

David made his scrumptious homemade chicken matza ball soup and then we had a wonderful dinner of roasted chicken, rice, brussel sprouts, and of course Challah w/ raisins, apples and honey.  I am stuffed to the gills.

I love to make little decorations for all of our special meals and holidays.  Right now I am LOVING banners.  They are so fun to make and look so cute.

Here is the Banner I made for Rosh Hashanah

 
Please excuse my kitchen with "dinner in progress mess" in the background. LOL



 
I did nnot know how I was going to make something to respresent honey...I could not fine a die anywhere....so I just used my new Ball Jar stamp that I got at Michael's last week, my Copics, and made a honey jar.  For the bee, I just hot glued some buttons and ribbon together.  I think it turned out much better than a die cut.  I love it when creative desperation works out in my favor.






Hoping you have a happy and sweet year to come...



Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment