Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Vintage Fashion Show!!!!

Oh Gals, have I got a treat for you!!!!  Today I enjoyed a vintage fashion show.  The show was put on by Chic Cherie Vintage Clothing & Furs, inside Plano Antiqueland.  The word around the tea room was that this is an annual event, however this was my first time to attend.  I browse in Chic Cherie's place whenever I am in the mall but, like most vintage I find, everything is smaller than my size.  I am thrilled to purchase a hat or bag there every now and then.  Most of her things are rather pricey, but well worth it because they are so well cared for and ...well...were pricey to begin with.  During the fashion show, the Master of Ceremonies told about each outfit, most were from places like Neiman Marcus or special couture rooms of other boutiques and department stores.  Very beautiful and elegant pieces.

edited to add: Oh goodness....something happened and I lost everything after this paragraph.  I will post the photos and commentary in a few....sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment