Friday, March 4, 2011

VIRTUAL GARAGE SALE!!!! Plus size clothing for sale.

Virtual Garage Sale!!!!  
I have several plus size items, gently worn, that I am clearing out of my closet.  I have some listed on eBay but am trying a few different venues to sell these items.

If you are in the Dallas, Texas (Plano) area, I will meet you to deliver.  If you need them shipped, I will do that, too. 

I will be listing more as I clean more out.  My hubbie said NO MORE...clean out the excess.  And I obey like a good wife...LOL.  (plus if I clean out, I have more room for new things...)





 2 Venezia Linen / Cotton Blend Button Down Shirts 10.00




 2 100% Cotton Venezia / Lane Bryant Button Down Shirts 10.00 (plus one bonus not pictured)



Turquoise Blue Lounge suit / jogging suit / swim suit cover-up.  Thin terry cloth.  Size 22w / 24w (3x).  Very comfortable and fits nicely over workout clothes, swim suit, etc. 10.00

 Woman's size 18W Crinoline / peticoat.  For under formals, wedding dresses, etc. 40.00




Plus size formal, prom, bridesmaid, dance dress.  Very pretty and flattering.  Comfortable size 24W 50.00

It has been stored in a smoke free / pet free environment in the original bag.

I will meet in public place in a reasonable distance from my home or ship to you for additional charge.

Please take a look at my other listings on craigslist.com (search for dfwgirliegirl) or see more for sale at my blog: http://www.ramblingsfromagirliegirl.blogspot.com for plus size clothing and women's clothing and my etsy store for VINTAGE things, patterns, vintage clothing, pyrex, nick knacks, pottery, owls, etc. http://www.etsy.com/shop/GirlieGirlsNotions I also have eBay listings under dfwgirliegirl

1 comment: