Saturday, April 23, 2011

Y'all are all winners in my eyes but the winner of the Give-a-Way is....AND let's celebrate with a Quiche for Brunch!!!!



I had a great time with my Give-a-Way, reading all the nice comments, meeting new followers and reading their blogs.  I can not wait to do it again....  I am so sorry I did not announce the winner yesterday, time just got away from me and next thing I new it was time for Shabbot dinner.  So without further delay...the winner, picked in the old fashioned method of placing strips of paper with everyones name in a bean pot.... 




The winner is....


The Joyful Thrifter

Please contact me at tiffany@diamondeventsbytiffany.com with your addy and I will get that shipped out ASAP.  I do hope you enjoy the goodies and share some of the dishes you make from teh recipee book.


Saturday mornings are always better with Cofee and "Nookie", I will tell ya what "nookie" is in another post...it is not what you might think.

Now for one of my Low Carb YUMMIE dishes....

Crustless Quiche.

This is such an easy dish and so filling and yummie.

I just look thru my fridge and find some things "I" think will be good and drag them out.  Todays I used

8 eggs
Generous splash of cream
Whipped REAL GOOD with a dash (or more in my case) of Tony's and Garlic




Half a tube of Jenni O Turkey Sausage Browned

Throw in some Cilanta

Onions

and brown that up crisp (I like it crisp)


add Spiniche to the egg mixture (be sure to drain the spinache REAL good.  I then use a slotted spoon to get even more moisture out)


Throw some Cheese in the bottom of a pretty pink Pyrex


Layer the Turkey Sausage on top of cheese


Pour on Egg and Spinache Mixture


Your oven should have been pre-heated to 350.

Now, this is important for easy clean-up, lay some foil on a cookie sheet and place the pretty pink Pyrex on top of foil covered cookie sheet.

Place in oven for 30 minutes....

Check and if you need more time...well...leave it in longer.  You will know when it is done because it will be firm and kind of "puffed" up from the pretty pink Pyrex.  To me, it looks like cornbread with stuff in it...LOL. 

It will calm down as you let it sit for awhile.

I do not measure or really follow the same steps eachtime...but it always turns out so good.  And it is Hubbie approved.


Very good with a dollap of salsa


Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment